This could be the beginning of a new YOU! Choosing to make wellness a priority in your life is an important first step! Dr. Hillis will work with you on your path to making the most out of your life through better health.
MANUAL MEDICINE SUPPORT
Live LONGER & Better Today!
The Answer is: Natural Medicine
involves correcting what's really gone wrong with the body and its systems and not just covering up symptoms with drugs or surgery. At this office, we utilize state-of-the-art laboratory testing, thorough physical exams, exams tailored to understand the function of the brain and nervous system and how they may be affected by stresses from different organs of the body. We look at issues that may be stemming from your immune system, overstressed gastrointestinal health as well as the issues of your lifestyle and diet. It is a very comprehensive and integrated way of looking at people's health problems that helps us to either manage or correct problems that may not have been able to have been addressed with other methods.
Getting to the Real Cause of Your Problem
We consult with patients who come from the Southwest Florida area as well as from throughout the United States. They've often been told that nothing more can be done for their condition or that their labs are normal or to continue with months and years of repeated testing that seems to go nowhere. We make it a point to be thorough and straightforward here, with two feet on the ground, giving you sensible information about your prospects for managing or improving your condition. We're also very careful to not fall into the trap of practicing "green medicine", in which the doctor simply replaces the drugs you're on with the latest fad nutritional product. We are committed to finding and dealing appropriately with the underlying disturbed systems that have brought you into a state of ill health.
Common Conditions Treated Here
- Female Hormone Inbalances: Natural Hormone Replacement Issues, Menopausal Symptoms, PMS, and PCOS
- Autoimmune Diseases: Natural management and support for Hypothyroidism, Multiple Sclerosis, autoimmune intestinal syndrome and Irritable Bowel Disorders
- Overeating and weight disorders
- Chronic Fatigue, Brain Fog, Memory Loss, Fibromyalgia
- Traumatic Brain Injury and its aftermath
- Food Sensitivities and related symptoms affecting the whole body
- Headache, TMJ, Craniofacial disorders
- Digestive issues
Diagnostic Tests and Techniques
- Complete Blood Chemistry evaluations related to your condition
- Autoimmunity screening and testing
- Food and Environmental Senstivity Testing
- Gluten Sensitivity, Intestinal Damage, and Genetic Testing
- Neurotransmitter Urinary and Verbal Diagnostic testing
- Female and Male Hormone Evaluations
- Cortisol Stress Hormone Testing
- Organic Acids Profiles for Metabolic Assessments
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis
- Estronex Testing for Female Hormone Safety
- Nutritional Deficiency Testing including Vitamin C, D3, B12/Methylmalonic Acid, Folic Acid, RBC Magnesium, and Toxic Metals
- Epstein-Barr, Lyme's, Advanced cytokine testing, CytoMegaloVirus testing, and hidden Infection
- Chronic Genitourinary disorders, e.g. cystitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Colitis and Crohn's
- Osteoporosis and bone health
Although many patients respond very well in a relatively short period of time, some conditions are not really curable and need to be managed intelligently for optimal outcomes. We hope to guide you in a sound, scientific, and ethical manner in all of your healthcare concerns. Our patients understand that optimal outcomes ordinarily involve their proactive involvement with willingness to engage in meaningful lifestyle and dietary changes in order to improve their chances for positive results without resorting to pharmaceutical approaches. Our patients also understand that we neither prescribe drugs here nor do we "un-prescribe" drugs here. We have no problem with co-management with our medical colleagues when appropriate. We strive to offer you the best of natural healthcare here.
Yours in health,